Important Information for U.S. Veterans and Surviving Spouses

The Veteran's Administration offers financial assistance to Veteran's and Surviving Spouses who require the regular "aid and attendance" of another person. This is the only program available to assist veterans and surviving spouses financially in a Assisted Living facility.


To find additional Assisted Living Facilities offering help with U.S. Veteran Aid and Assistance, please contact the Director at any of the facilities listed below.

Amber House, Mt. Pleasant, PA — 724-547-1890
Amber Hills, Ebensburg, PA — 814-472-8100
Amber Springs, Johnstown, PA — 814-255-1488
Amber Woods, Cheswick, PA — 814-946-2700

best live chat